What's Jordan Like?There's a lot visitors like about Jordan, especially its restaurants and temples. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. With a trip to Temple Street Night Market or Elements Shopping Mall, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Nathan Road Shopping District and Shanghai Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jordan?
We have 150 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Jordan:
Hotel Stage4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Nathan Hotel4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Madera Hong KongUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Travelodge KowloonCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Eaton HK4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to JordanJordan is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Jordan
Traveling to Jordan by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hong Kong Jordan Station
- Hong Kong Austin Station
- West Kowloon Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jordan
What to See in Jordan
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Gun Club Hill Barracks