What's Alsergrund Like?There's a lot visitors like about Alsergrund, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's shops and historical sites. Take in some culture at Sigmund Freud Museum and Volksoper Vienna. There's plenty more to see, including Votive Church and Strudlhofstiege.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Alsergrund?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Alsergrund:
The Harmonie Vienna, BW Premier Collection4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Health club • Terrace • Attentive staff
H+ Hotel Wien3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Riess City HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Hotel Regina4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Pension Baron am SchottentorCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to AlsergrundAlsergrund is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Vienna.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 11 mi (17.8 km) from Alsergrund
Getting to Alsergrund on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Franz Josefs S-Bahn
- Friedensbrucke U-Bahn
- Rossauer Lande U-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Alsergrund
What to See in Alsergrund
- Votive Church