What's Tin Hau Like?
People go to Tin Hau for fun-filled days at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Ocean Park. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. There's plenty more to see, including Victoria Park and Causeway Bay Shopping Plaza.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tin Hau?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' top lodging choice in Tin Hau:
Hotel Purple Hong KongCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Tin Hau
Tin Hau is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Tin Hau
Getting to Tin Hau on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Lau Sin Street Tram Stop
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station
- Lau Li Street Tram Station
Things to See and Do in and around Tin Hau
What to See in Tin Hau
- Victoria Park
- Queen's Road East
- Hung Hom Promenade
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University