What's The Galleria Like?
There's a lot visitors like about The Galleria, especially its shops. Plan a fun excursion to NRG Stadium and Toyota Center. George R. Brown Convention Center and Minute Maid Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Galleria?
We have 192 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in The Galleria:
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Near the Galleria3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Garden
Holiday Inn Express Houston - Galleria Area, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Sonesta ES Suites Houston Galleria3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Staybridge Suites Houston Galleria Area, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
How to Get to The Galleria
The Galleria is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Houston.
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from The Galleria
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from The Galleria
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 20 mi (32.1 km) from The Galleria
Things to See and Do in and around The Galleria
What to See in The Galleria
- NRG Stadium
- Toyota Center
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Minute Maid Park
- Rice University
Things to Do in The Galleria
- Houston Zoo
- The Galleria
- River Oaks District
- Richmond Avenue
- Westheimer Rd