What's North West Like?Visitors really like North West, especially its theater scene, restaurants, and riverfront access. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's live music scene and selection of bars. Nature lovers can visit Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Park. There's plenty more to see, including Riverside Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North West?
We have 263 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in North West:
15 GlasgowCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Boutique 503-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Glasgow4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Alamo Guest HouseUpscale guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Radisson RED Glasgow4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to North WestNorth West is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Glasgow.
- Glasgow International Airport (GLA), 5.6 mi (9 km) from North West
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from North West
Traveling to North West by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hyndland Station
- Glasgow Partick Station
- Kelvindale Station
Getting to North West on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Hillhead Station
- Kelvinbridge Station
- Kelvinhall Station