What's Bagong Pag-asa Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Bagong Pag-asa? Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to SM Mall of Asia and SM North EDSA. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bagong Pag-asa?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Bagong Pag-asa:
Park Inn by Radisson North Edsa3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Close to shopping
Seda Vertis NorthLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar
OYO 115 Northridge Mansions2-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Northpointe Residences3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe
How to Get to Bagong Pag-asa
Bagong Pag-asa is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Quezon City.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Bagong Pag-asa
Things to See and Do in and around Bagong Pag-asa
What to See in Bagong Pag-asa
- Manila Bay
- New Era University
- University of the Philipppines-Diliman
- Ateneo de Manila University
- University of Santo Tomas
Things to Do in Bagong Pag-asa
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM North EDSA
- Tomas Morato Ave
- Fisher Mall