What's Socorro Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Socorro. Take in some culture at New Frontier Theater and Art In Island. There's plenty more to see, including Ali Mall and Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Socorro?
We have 46 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Socorro:
Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Central location
Fersal HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Eurotel Vivaldi Araneta2.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel DreamWorld Araneta Cubao3-star hotel with 2 restaurants
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Socorro
Socorro is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Quezon City.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Socorro
Getting to Socorro on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Cubao Station
- Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station
Things to See and Do in and around Socorro
Things to See near Socorro:
- Smart Araneta Coliseum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Ateneo de Manila University (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Quezon Memorial Circle (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- University of the Philipppines-Diliman (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- New Era University (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)