What's San Lorenzo Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than San Lorenzo. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Lorenzo?
We have 112 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in San Lorenzo:
Raffles MakatiLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Makati Diamond ResidencesLuxury hotel with 2 bars, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Comfy beds
Discovery PrimeaLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Outdoor pool • Central location
Dusit Thani ManilaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel CelesteBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from San Lorenzo
Getting to San Lorenzo on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Ayala Station
- Magallanes Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Lorenzo
What to See in San Lorenzo
- Manila Bay
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
- Far Eastern University