What's E. Rodriguez Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than E. Rodriguez. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in E. Rodriguez?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in E. Rodriguez:
Red Planet Cubao Aurora BoulevardCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
RedDoorz near Araneta Center Quezon City3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to E. Rodriguez
E. Rodriguez is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Quezon City.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from E. Rodriguez
Things to See and Do in and around E. Rodriguez
What to See in E. Rodriguez
- Manila Bay
- Ateneo de Manila University
- University of the Philipppines-Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- Far Eastern University
Things to Do in E. Rodriguez
- SM Mall of Asia
- Gateway Mall
- Tomas Morato Ave
- Fisher Mall
- Robinsons Galleria Mall