What's Star Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Star. Plan a fun excursion to PortMiami and Hard Rock Stadium. Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Star?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Star but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 9 restaurants • 8 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- 2 spa tubs • Health club • Bar • Cafe • Outdoor pool
- 3 outdoor pools • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Cafe • Spacious rooms
Fontainebleau Miami Beach - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away4.5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Eden Roc Miami Beach - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Hyatt Regency Miami - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Star
Star is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Star
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Star
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Star
Things to See and Do in and around Star
What to See in Star
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Kaseya Center
Things to Do in Star
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Bayside Marketplace
- Brickell City Centre