What's South Pensacola Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Pensacola. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Pensacola Naval Air Station. Saenger Theatre and Pensacola Civic Center are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Pensacola?
We have 150 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in South Pensacola:
Super 8 by Wyndham Pensacola West2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Western Inn2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to South PensacolaSouth Pensacola is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Pensacola.
- Pensacola Intl. Airport (PNS), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from South Pensacola
Things to See and Do in and around South Pensacola
Things to See near South Pensacola:
- Pensacola Civic Center (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Historic Pensacola Village (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Seville Square (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Pensacola State College (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Pensacola Bayfront Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to Do near South Pensacola:
- Saenger Theatre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Cordova Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Sam's Fun City (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Pensacola Museum of Art (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pensacola Little Theatre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)