What's Linda Vista Terrace Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Linda Vista Terrace? Places like El Conquistador Golf Course and Oro Valley Aquatic Center are just a little farther away. Tohono Chul Park and Tucson Premium Outlets are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Linda Vista Terrace?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Linda Vista Terrace but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Garden • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 3 outdoor pools • Spa tub • Walkable location
3 Palms Tucson North Foothills - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana - 3.9 mi (6.2 km) away2-star hotel
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) awayMountain resort with 2 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Linda Vista TerraceLinda Vista Terrace is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Linda Vista Terrace
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Linda Vista Terrace
Things to See and Do in and around Linda Vista Terrace
Things to See near Linda Vista Terrace:
- Tohono Chul Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Sportspark (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Mike Jacob Sports Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Pima Prickly Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to Do near Linda Vista Terrace:
- El Conquistador Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Tucson Premium Outlets (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Catalina Golf Course (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Crooked Tree Golf Course (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)