What's Sindang-dong Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Sindang-dong? Nature lovers can visit Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Cheonggyecheon. There's plenty more to see, including Dongdaemun History Museum and Seoul Fortress Walls.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sindang-dong?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Sindang-dong but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
ENA Suite Hotel Namdaemun - 2.3 mi (3.8 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Stanford Hotel Myeongdong - 1.8 mi (3 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, health club
Lotte Hotel Seoul - 2 mi (3.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Sindang-dong
Sindang-dong is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Sindang-dong
Getting to Sindang-dong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sindang Station
- Cheonggu Station
- Yaksu Station
Things to See and Do in and around Sindang-dong
What to See in Sindang-dong
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Seoul Fortress Walls
- Cheonggu Munhwa Sports Center
- Gwanghuimun Gate