What's Makati Downtown Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Makati Downtown, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Makati Downtown?
We have 262 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Makati Downtown:
City Garden GRAND HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Lub d Philippines Makati - HostelCity-center hostel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
U Hotels Makati3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
I’M HotelLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
Coro Hotel3.5-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Poolside bar • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Makati Downtown
Makati Downtown is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Makati Downtown
Things to See and Do in and around Makati Downtown
What to See in Makati Downtown
- Manila Bay
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
- University of Santo Tomas
Things to Do in Makati Downtown
- SM Mall of Asia
- Power Plant Mall
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- Glorietta Mall
- Ayala Center