What's Scottsdale Links Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Scottsdale Links. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kierland Commons and Camelback Mountain. Westworld of Scottsdale and Desert Ridge Marketplace are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Scottsdale Links?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. One of the top places to stay in Scottsdale Links:
Hilton Vacation Club Scottsdale Links ResortMountain condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Attentive staff
How to Get to Scottsdale LinksScottsdale Links is located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Scottsdale Links
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Scottsdale Links
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Scottsdale Links
Things to See and Do in and around Scottsdale Links
Things to See near Scottsdale Links:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Taliesin West (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Equidome Arena (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Cactus Park (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to Do near Scottsdale Links:
- Kierland Commons (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Grayhawk Golf Club (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Scottsdale Fiesta (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)