What's St. Lawrence Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider St. Lawrence. Take time to see places like St. Lawrence Market and Meridian Hall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including The Distillery Historic District and PATH Underground Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in St. Lawrence?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in St. Lawrence:
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Beach sun loungers • Central location
Cambridge Suites TorontoCity-center apartment with comfy bedding
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Omni King Edward HotelLuxury apartment with comfy bedding
- 2 restaurants • Spa • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan TorontoCity-center apartment with kitchenette
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Fitness center • Central location
St Lawrence Residences And SuitesCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from St. Lawrence
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from St. Lawrence
Getting to St. Lawrence on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- King St East at Jarvis St East Side Stop
- King St East at Jarvis St West Side Stop
- King St East at Sherbourne St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around St. Lawrence
What to See in St. Lawrence
- The Distillery Historic District
- Toronto Sculpture Garden
- Beardmore Building
- Argus Corporation Building