What's Chiswell Green Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Chiswell Green. Take time to see the sights like Royal National Rose Society Gardens while you're here. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is one not-to-miss sight nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chiswell Green?
One of the top places to stay in Chiswell Green:
Mercure St Albans Noke4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Attentive staff
How to Get to Chiswell GreenChiswell Green is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of St Albans.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Chiswell Green
- Luton Airport (LTN), 10.5 mi (17 km) from Chiswell Green
- London City Airport (LCY), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Chiswell Green
Things to See and Do in and around Chiswell Green
Things to See near Chiswell Green:
- Verulamium Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- St Albans South Signal Box (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Clarence Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Vauxhall Road (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to Do near Chiswell Green:
- Royal National Rose Society Gardens (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Verulamium Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- St Albans Organ Theatre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)