What's Rancho San Carlos Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Rancho San Carlos? Top places in the larger area to visit include Old Town and Camelback Mountain. Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rancho San Carlos?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Rancho San Carlos, here is one favorite nearby:
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas - 4.3 mi (7 km) awaySuburban resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • 5 outdoor pools • Central location
How to Get to Rancho San CarlosRancho San Carlos is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Rancho San Carlos
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Rancho San Carlos
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Rancho San Carlos
Things to See and Do in and around Rancho San Carlos
Things to See near Rancho San Carlos:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Cactus Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Equidome Arena (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to Do near Rancho San Carlos:
- Scottsdale Quarter (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Kierland Commons (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)