What's Legazpi Village Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Legazpi Village? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Legazpi Village?
We have 93 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Legazpi Village:
Makati Diamond ResidencesLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club
KL Serviced Residences3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Pool loungers
AIM Conference Center Manila3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Mini Suites - Eton Tower MakatiCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
The Charter HouseHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Legazpi Village
Legazpi Village is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Legazpi Village
Things to See and Do in and around Legazpi Village
What to See in Legazpi Village
- Manila Bay
- Legazpi Active Park
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
Things to Do in Legazpi Village
- SM Mall of Asia
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- Ayala Center
- Glorietta Mall
- Power Plant Mall