What's Inner Belt Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Inner Belt? Top places in the larger area to visit include TD Garden and The Freedom Trail. Boston Common and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Inner Belt?
Here is one of our travelers' top place to stay in Inner Belt:
Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Family friendly
How to Get to Inner BeltInner Belt is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Somerville.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Inner Belt
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Inner Belt
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 12 mi (19.4 km) from Inner Belt
Things to See and Do in and around Inner Belt
Things to See near Inner Belt:
- TD Garden (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- The Freedom Trail (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Boston Common (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Boston Harbor (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Copley Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to Do near Inner Belt:
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Newbury Street (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Harvard Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- New England Aquarium (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)