What's Queenstown Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Queenstown? Take time to see places like Battersea Park and Chelsea Bridge while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Pump House Gallery and Thames Path.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Queenstown?
We have 103 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Queenstown:
Pestana Chelsea Bridge HotelUpscale hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Lux LogicCity-center apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Central location
Axiom Park HotelCity-center apartment with kitchenette, comfy bedding
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Beautiful 1 bed flat Chelsea Bridge WharfAdults-only apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers
Twin/ King beds w Double Ensuite + 24HR Check-InAdults-only apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
How to Get to QueenstownQueenstown is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13 mi (21 km) from Queenstown
- London City Airport (LCY), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Queenstown
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from Queenstown
Traveling to Queenstown by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Battersea Park Station
- Queenstown Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Queenstown
What to See in Queenstown
- Battersea Park
- Chelsea Bridge