What's Carmona Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Carmona? Take a fun excursion to Manila Bay. SM Mall of Asia and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Carmona?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Carmona but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Pool loungers • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Dusit Thani Manila - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Hotel 101 - Manila - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
The Heritage Hotel Manila - 3.1 mi (5 km) away4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
The Peninsula Manila - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Belmont Hotel Manila - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Carmona
Carmona is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Carmona
Things to See and Do in and around Carmona
What to See in Carmona
- Manila Bay
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
- University of Santo Tomas
Things to Do in Carmona
- SM Mall of Asia
- Power Plant Mall
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- Ayala Center
- Glorietta Mall