What's Pirates Beach West Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Pirates Beach West? Take time to see places like Palm Beach and Galveston Island State Park Beach while you're here. Moody Gardens and Galveston Fishing Pier are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pirates Beach West?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Pirates Beach West:
"Just Right" in Pirates Beach West - Family Friendly! Updated! Pet Friendly!!Family-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Water park • Beach sun loungers • Garden
Charming home with private pool and hot tub, fast WiFi, and central ACCity-center vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Water park • Spa tub • Garden
Sunset ParadiseFamily-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Water park • Spa tub
Things to See and Do in and around Pirates Beach West
What to See in Pirates Beach West
- Palm Beach
- Galveston Island State Park Beach
- Pirate's Beach
When Is the Best Time to Visit Galveston?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 58°F)
- Rainiest months: September, June, October, November (average 5 inches of rainfall)