What's Cerro alto Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Cerro alto. Beachcombers can spend the day at Playa Dorada when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Cofresi Beach and Playa Alicia.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cerro alto?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Cerro alto but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Swim-up bar
- Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • 3 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Sauna
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free kid's activities • 4 restaurants • Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free kid's activities • 8 restaurants • 2 poolside bars
- Free parking • 4 poolside bars • 11 outdoor pools • Sauna • Health club
Iberostar Costa Dorada - All Inclusive - 2 mi (3.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront property with 5 restaurants, spa
Emotions by Hodelpa Puerto Plata - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away4-star beachfront hotel with spa, beach bar
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort - All Inclusive - 3.1 mi (5 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront property with spa, beach bar
Sunscape Puerto Plata - All Inclusive - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront hotel with spa, beach bar
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort All Inclusive - 4 mi (6.5 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront property with 9 restaurants, beach bar
How to Get to Cerro alto
Cerro alto is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Barrio Las Yagüitas.
- Gregorio Luperon Intl. Airport (POP), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Cerro alto
- Cibao Intl. Airport (STI), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from Cerro alto
Things to See and Do in and around Cerro alto
What to See in Cerro alto
- Playa Dorada
- Cofresi Beach
- Playa Alicia
- Sosua Beach
- Encuentro Beach
Things to Do near Cerro alto:
- Malecón De Puerto Plata (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Playa Dorada Golf Course (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Lorilar Ranch (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Amber Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Independence Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)