What's Indian Beach Like?
People go to Indian Beach to see attractions like Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and to explore its green spaces like Moody Gardens. Other popular sights worth a visit include Galveston Seawall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Indian Beach?
We have 81 accommodations in the neighborhood. One of the top places to stay in Indian Beach:
Dog-friendly house with private pool, spacious deck, central AC & washer/dryerBeachfront vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Garden
Things to See and Do in and around Indian Beach
What to See in Indian Beach
- Moody Gardens
- Galveston Seawall
- Jamaica Beach
- San Luis Beach
- Galveston Island Beaches
Things to Do in Indian Beach
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- Mall of the Mainland
Other Popular Indian Beach Attractions
- Seawall Beach
- Strand Historic District
- Galveston Island State Park Beach
- Sea Isle Beach
- Pirates Beach
When Is the Best Time to Visit Galveston?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 84°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 60°F)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, June (average 8 inches of rainfall)