What's Downtown Manchester Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Downtown Manchester. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Bear Brook State Park and Pawtuckaway State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Palace Theater and Center of New Hampshire Expo Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Manchester?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Downtown Manchester:
Residence Inn by Marriott Manchester DowntownCity-center hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
Tru by Hilton Manchester DowntownCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Downtown Manchester
Downtown Manchester is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Manchester.
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Downtown Manchester
- Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Downtown Manchester
- Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Downtown Manchester
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Manchester
What to See in Downtown Manchester
- University of New Hampshire-Manchester
- Center of New Hampshire Expo Center
- Southern New Hampshire University Arena
- Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
- Saint Anselm College
Things to Do in Downtown Manchester
- Palace Theater
- Mall of New Hampshire
- Millyard Museum
- SEE Science Center