What's Arcadia Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Arcadia? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Kierland Commons to shop. Chase Field and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Arcadia?
We have 159 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Arcadia:
The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury CollectionLuxury resort with 8 restaurants, golf course
- Free breakfast • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Cafe
Royal Palms Resort and Spa, part of HyattLuxury resort with spa, outdoor pool
- Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Terrace
How to Get to Arcadia
Arcadia is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Arcadia
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from Arcadia
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Arcadia
Things to See and Do in and around Arcadia
What to See in Arcadia
- Arizona State University
- Chase Field
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Grand Canyon University
- Desert Botanical Garden
Things to Do in Arcadia
- Kierland Commons
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Scottsdale Waterfront
- Phoenix Zoo
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club