What's Brighton Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Brighton? Nature lovers can visit Worthing Beach and St. Lawrence Bay. There's plenty more to see, including Brighton Beach and Paradise Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brighton?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Brighton but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Beach bar • Beach sun loungers • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Spa tub
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • 2 outdoor pools
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 bars
Luxury, Tropical, Beachfront Living - 0.3 mi (0.5 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
Hilton Barbados Resort - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels - All-Inclusive - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront property with 4 restaurants, spa
Sugar Bay Barbados - All Inclusive - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayAll-inclusive beachfront property with 2 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Brighton
Brighton is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Bridgetown.
- Grantley Adams Intl. Airport (BGI), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Brighton
Things to See and Do in and around Brighton
What to See in Brighton
- Brighton Beach
- University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus
- Paradise Beach
- Brownes Beach
- Carlisle Bay
Things to Do in Brighton
- Turtle Beach
- Lanterns Mall
- Sunset Crest Shopping Centre
- Lime Grove Shopping Centre
- Baxter's Road