What's Southeast Omaha Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Southeast Omaha? Take in some culture at The Durham Museum and Joslyn Art Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Omaha Children's Museum and Lauritzen Gardens.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southeast Omaha?
We have 80 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Southeast Omaha:
EVEN Hotel Omaha Downtown - Old Market3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Omaha Downtown - Airport, an IHG HotelHotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Southeast OmahaSoutheast Omaha is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Omaha.
- Eppley Field Airport (OMA), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Southeast Omaha
- Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Southeast Omaha
Things to See and Do in and around Southeast Omaha
What to See in Southeast Omaha
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens
- Kenefick Park
Things to Do in Southeast Omaha
- Omaha Children's Museum
- The Durham Museum
- Joslyn Art Museum
- Durham Museum
- The Apollon