What's Ugong Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Ugong? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ugong?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Ugong but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Sauna • Close to shopping
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Dusit Thani Manila - 4 mi (6.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
The Peninsula Manila - 3.7 mi (6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
New World Makati Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
City Garden GRAND Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
City Garden Hotel Makati - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Ugong
Ugong is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Pasig.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Ugong
Things to See and Do in and around Ugong
What to See in Ugong
- Manila Bay
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Legazpi Active Park
- University of the Philipppines-Diliman
- De La Salle University-Manila
Things to Do in Ugong
- SM Mall of Asia
- Robinsons Galleria Mall
- SM Megamall
- Shangri-La Mall
- Ayala Malls: Market! Market!