What's Ville Saint-Pierre Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Ville Saint-Pierre. Take time to see places like Saint Jacques Street and Lachine Canal National Historic Site while you're here. Bell Centre and Old Port of Montreal are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ville Saint-Pierre?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Ville Saint-Pierre but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Chateau Versailles - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) awayCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Hôtel Ruby Foo's - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown - 4.9 mi (8 km) awayCity-center aparthotel
Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away2.5-star hotel
How to Get to Ville Saint-PierreVille Saint-Pierre is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Ville Saint-Pierre
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Ville Saint-Pierre
Things to See and Do in and around Ville Saint-Pierre
What to See in Ville Saint-Pierre
- Saint Jacques Street
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
Things to Do near Ville Saint-Pierre:
- Atwater Market (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Meadowbrook Golf Club (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Montreal Holocaust Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Place Vertu Shopping Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Lachine Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)