What's Fort MacArthur Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Fort MacArthur? Nature lovers can visit Palos Verdes Peninsula and Angels Gate Park. There's plenty more to see, including Cabrillo Beach and Korean Bell of Friendship.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fort MacArthur?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in Fort MacArthur:
DoubleTree by Hilton San Pedro - Port of Los Angeles4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Fort MacArthurFort MacArthur is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of San Pedro.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Fort MacArthur
- Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Fort MacArthur
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Fort MacArthur
Things to See and Do in and around Fort MacArthur
What to See in Fort MacArthur
- Cabrillo Beach
- Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Angels Gate Park
- Korean Bell of Friendship
- Point Fermin Park
Things to Do in Fort MacArthur
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Fort MacArthur Museum