What's Isla Del Sol Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Isla Del Sol. Visit places like Sea Isle Beach and San Luis Beach when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Terramar Beach and Half Moon Beach are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Isla Del Sol?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Isla Del Sol:
The Baye HouseFamily-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Garden • Central location
Galveston Beach House w/ Ocean Views+2 Decks!Family-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Isla Del Sol
Things to See near Isla Del Sol:
- Sea Isle Beach (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- San Luis Beach (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Terramar Beach (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Half Moon Beach (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Kahala Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Galveston?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 58°F)
- Rainiest months: September, June, October, November (average 5 inches of rainfall)