What's København V Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider København V. Top attractions include Tivoli Gardens. City Hall Square and Stroeget are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in København V?
We have 143 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in København V:
Nimb HotelLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Central location
Woodah Boutique HostelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace
Cityhub Copenhagen2.5-star hotel with spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Villa CopenhagenLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
CitizenM Copenhagen Radhuspladsen4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to København VKøbenhavn V is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (CPH), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from København V
Traveling to København V by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- København Station
- Copenhagen (ZGH-Copenhagen Central Train Station)
- Copenhagen Central Station
Getting to København V on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dybbølsbro Station
- Enghave Plads Station
- Vesterport Station