What's Vale de Santarém Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Vale de Santarém? Visit places like Portas do Sol and Igreja da Graca when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Torre das Cabacas and Igreja da Santa Clara are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Vale de Santarém?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Vale de Santarém but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Rustic villa, private pool and quick access to Lisbon / Fatima. Horse rides - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) awayFamily-friendly accommodations with private pool, fireplace
Santarem Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
N1 Hostel Apartments & Suites - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away3-star B&B with restaurant, bar
Hotel Umu - 4 mi (6.4 km) away3-star hotel with bar
Villa Graça - Hostels and Apartments - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away2-star hostel
Things to See and Do in and around Vale de Santarém
Things to See near Vale de Santarém:
- Portas do Sol (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Igreja da Graca (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Torre das Cabacas (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Igreja da Santa Clara (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Igreja do Seminario (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Santarem?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 69°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 53°F)
- Rainiest months: January, March, December, November (average 4 inches of rainfall)