What's Ususan Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ususan. Take a fun excursion to Manila Bay. SM Mall of Asia and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ususan?
We have 49 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Ususan but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Dusit Thani Manila - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
City Garden GRAND Hotel - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Savoy Hotel Manila - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) awayUpscale hotel with bar
The Heritage Hotel Manila - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Seda Bonifacio Global City - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Ususan
Ususan is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Taguig.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Ususan
Things to See and Do in and around Ususan
What to See in Ususan
- Manila Bay
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
- Far Eastern University
Things to Do in Ususan
- SM Mall of Asia
- Venice Grand Canal Mall
- Ayala Malls: Market! Market!
- BGC Arts Center
- Bonifacio High Street