What's Kobuchisawacho Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Kobuchisawacho? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hana Park Fiole Kobuchisawa and Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Nakamura Keith Haring Collection and Yatsugatake Resort Outlet Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kobuchisawacho?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Kobuchisawacho:
Hotel Keyforest Hokuto3.5-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Rooftop terrace • Spacious rooms
Hotel Spatio Kobuchisawa3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Lodge Keyspring Yatsugatake3-star lodge with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Things to See and Do in and around Kobuchisawacho
What to See in Kobuchisawacho
- Hana Park Fiole Kobuchisawa
- Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park
Things to Do in Kobuchisawacho
- Nakamura Keith Haring Collection
- Yatsugatake Resort Outlet Mall
When Is the Best Time to Visit Hokuto?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 72°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 34°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 4 inches of rainfall)