What's Nobeyama Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Nobeyama? Spend an afternoon at National Astronomical Observatory of Japan NOBEYAMA or Nobeyama SL Land. There's plenty more to see, including Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park and Takizawa Ranch.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nobeyama?
One of the top places to stay in Nobeyama:
Resort Inn Kuroiwaso3-star hotel
- Free parking • Terrace • Garden
Things to See and Do in and around Nobeyama
What to See in Nobeyama
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan NOBEYAMA
- Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park
Things to Do in Nobeyama
- Nobeyama SL Land
- Takizawa Ranch
When Is the Best Time to Visit Minamimaki?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 72°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 34°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 4 inches of rainfall)