What's Irvine Industrial Complex-East Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Irvine Industrial Complex-East. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Irvine Spectrum Center. FivePoint Amphitheatre and Orange County Great Park are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Irvine Industrial Complex-East?
Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Irvine Industrial Complex-East:
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine SpectrumSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Sonesta Simply Suites Irvine East Foothill2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Irvine Industrial Complex-EastIrvine Industrial Complex-East is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Irvine.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Irvine Industrial Complex-East
- Los Angeles - Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Irvine Industrial Complex-East
- Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Irvine Industrial Complex-East
Things to See and Do in and around Irvine Industrial Complex-East
Things to See near Irvine Industrial Complex-East:
- Orange County Great Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Etnies Skate Park of Lake Forest (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Irvine Valley College (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Lake Mission Viejo (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Arden-Modjeska Historic Site (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to Do near Irvine Industrial Complex-East:
- Irvine Spectrum Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- FivePoint Amphitheatre (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Lake Forest Golf and Practice Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Foothill Ranch Towne Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Marguerite Aquatic Complex (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)