What's Estrella Village Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Estrella Village. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Westgate Entertainment District and Kierland Commons. Phoenix Convention Center and Chase Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Estrella Village?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Estrella Village:
Baymont by Wyndham Phoenix I-10 near 51st AveCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st AveFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Travelers Inn2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Estrella Village
Estrella Village is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Estrella Village
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Estrella Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Estrella Village
Things to See and Do in and around Estrella Village
What to See in Estrella Village
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- State Farm Stadium
Things to Do in Estrella Village
- Westgate Entertainment District
- Kierland Commons
- Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
- Roosevelt Row
- Biltmore Fashion Park