What's Bajos de Chilamate Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bajos de Chilamate? Places to visit like Costa Rica Nature Pavilion are a short distance away.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bajos de Chilamate?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Bajos de Chilamate but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Quiet rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Pool loungers • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • Attentive staff
Quinta el Ave - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away2-star guesthouse with restaurant
Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) awayRiverfront lodge with restaurant, bar
Selva Verde Lodge - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) awayMountain hotel with safari, outdoor pool
Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge - 2.5 mi (4 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
La Quinta Sarapiqui Lodge - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayRiverfront lodge with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sarapiqui?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 73°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 70°F)
- Rainiest months: October, September, June, August (average 12 inches of rainfall)