What's Marina el Cid Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Marina el Cid? Mazatlan International Center and Cerritos Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mazatlan Aquarium and Plaza Machado.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Marina el Cid?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Marina el Cid:
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel3.5-star beach resort with spa, free beach shuttle
- Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Swim-up bar • 2 outdoor pools • Attentive staff
Casa en Marina CidFamily-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Nightclub • Fitness center
How to Get to Marina el CidMarina el Cid is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- General Rafael Buelna Intl. Airport (MZT), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Marina el Cid
Things to See and Do in and around Marina el Cid
Things to See near Marina el Cid:
- Mazatlan International Center (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Cerritos Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Plaza Machado (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Witches Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to Do near Marina el Cid:
- Mazatlan Aquarium (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mazagua Aquatic Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Mazatlan Archaeological Museum (5 mi/8 km away)
- Galerias Mazatlan (1.2 mi/2 km away)