What's West Harpswell Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider West Harpswell? Places to visit like Bailey Island Bridge and Lower Goose Island are not far away. Eagle Island and Ragged Island are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Harpswell?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in West Harpswell:
Updated waterfront cottage with private deck, gas grill & dock accessBeachfront accommodations with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Garden
Peaceful Maine Cottage on a quiet Cove in HarpswellVacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Garden • Central location
Vacation home with kitchen
Grace's Place, a Real Maine Cottage
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
The Beauty of Coastal Maine. The Comfort of a Newly Renovated Historic HomeProperty with kitchen
- Tennis courts • Walkable location
How to Get to West HarpswellWest Harpswell is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Harpswell.
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from West Harpswell
- Wiscasset, ME (ISS), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from West Harpswell
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from West Harpswell
Things to See and Do in and around West Harpswell
Things to See near West Harpswell:
- Bailey Island Bridge (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Lower Goose Island (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Eagle Island (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Ragged Island (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)