What's Shimo-yoshida Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Shimo-yoshida. Take time to see places like Arakurayama Sengen Park and Chureito Pagoda while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Shinsekai Kampai Street and Fuji Omuro Sengen Shrine.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Shimo-yoshida?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Shimo-yoshida:
Hostel SaruyaMountain guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden
Mt Fuji Hostel Michael'sCity-center hostel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Shimo-yoshida
What to See in Shimo-yoshida
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Chureito Pagoda
- Fuji Omuro Sengen Shrine
Things to Do near Shimo-yoshida:
- Shinsekai Kampai Street (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Fuji-Q Highland (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Kawaguchiko Museum of Art (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Fujiyoshida?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 73°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 41°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 4 inches of rainfall)