What's Los Naranjos Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Los Naranjos. Visit places like La Romana Port and The Links when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Dye Fore Golf Club and Playa Caletón are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Los Naranjos?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Los Naranjos but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • An area shuttle
- Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Swim-up bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 swim-up bars • Attentive staff
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
7 Bedrooms Luxury Colonial Villa Complete New 2017 - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away3.5-star villa with outdoor pool
Casa de Campo Resort and Villas - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 17 restaurants, golf course
Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Resort & Water Park - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront property with 5 restaurants, spa
Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Adult Resort & Spa Punta Cana - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) awayAdults-only beachfront property with 6 restaurants, spa
Glamour Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) awayCity-center hotel
How to Get to Los NaranjosLos Naranjos is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of La Romana.
- La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Los Naranjos
Things to See and Do in and around Los Naranjos
Things to See near Los Naranjos:
- La Romana Port (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Playa Caletón (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- El Obelisco (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to Do near Los Naranjos:
- The Links (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Dye Fore Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)