What's Red Pond Estates Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Red Pond Estates? Take time to see places like Guana Bay Beach and Gibb's Bay Beach while you're here. Dawn Beach and Sint Maarten Park are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Red Pond Estates?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Red Pond Estates but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Walkable location
- Swim-up bar • 6 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Cafe • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • 6 outdoor pools • Central location
Caribbean Ocean View - 2bdr Unit 7 - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
Oyster Bay Beach Resort - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 4 restaurants, spa
Simpson Bay Resort, Marina & Spa - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away3.5-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hilton Vacation Club Flamingo Beach St. Maarten - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, beach bar
How to Get to Red Pond Estates
Red Pond Estates is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Upper Prince's Quarter.
- Princess Juliana Intl. Airport (SXM), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Red Pond Estates
- Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Red Pond Estates
- The Valley (AXA-Clayton J. Lloyd Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Red Pond Estates
Things to See and Do in and around Red Pond Estates
What to See in Red Pond Estates
- Guana Bay Beach
- Gibb's Bay Beach
Things to Do near Red Pond Estates:
- Hollywood Casino (4.8 mi/7.6 km away)
- Museum of Sint Maarten (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Marigot Market (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Yoda Guy Movie Exhibit (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- St-Martin Archaeological Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)