What's Vivero Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Vivero. Take time to see places like Bayahibe Beach and Dominicus Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Playa Minitas and Playa de la Isla Catalina.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Vivero?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Vivero but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Swim-up bar • Spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Casa de Campo Resort and Villas - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 17 restaurants, golf course
Hilton Garden Inn La Romana - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Oceanfront, Luxury Villa on Golf course, fully staffed including 5 star chef. - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) awayWaterfront villa with private pool, kitchen
Green Oasis Hotel - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
La Romana - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) awayComfortable apartment with kitchen
How to Get to Vivero
Vivero is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of La Romana.
- La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Vivero
Things to See and Do in and around Vivero
What to See in Vivero
- Bayahibe Beach
- Dominicus Beach
- Playa Minitas
- Playa de la Isla Catalina
- East National Park
Things to Do near Vivero:
- Teeth of the Dog Golf Course (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Casa de Campo Equestrian Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- The Links (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Dye Fore Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)