What's Blue Mountain Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Blue Mountain. Take time to see places like Pelican Beach and Babalua Beach while you're here. Turtle Cove and Coral Gardens Reef are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Blue Mountain?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Blue Mountain but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Spa tub • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Family friendly
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Walkable location
Stunning OCEANFRONT VILLA -- Last Minute Availability! - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) awayBeachfront villa with private pool, kitchen
Zenza Boutique Hotel - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
Beaches Turks & Caicos - ALL INCLUSIVE - 3.1 mi (5 km) awayUpscale beachfront property with 20 restaurants, free water park
The Palms Turks and Caicos - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
The All New Grace Bay Suites - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Blue MountainBlue Mountain is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Providenciales.
- Providenciales Intl. Airport (PLS), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Blue Mountain
Things to See and Do in and around Blue Mountain
What to See in Blue Mountain
- Pelican Beach
- Babalua Beach
Things to Do near Blue Mountain:
- Royal Flush Gaming Parlor (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Salt Mills Plaza (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Harbour Club Marina (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)