What's Salcedo Village Like?
Visitors really like Salcedo Village, especially its cathedral, festivals, and shops. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Manila Bay. SM Mall of Asia and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Salcedo Village?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Salcedo Village:
The Sphere Serviced Residences Managed by HII3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
The Picasso Boutique Serviced ResidencesBoutique hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Infinity Tower Suites3-star hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
One Pacific Place Serviced ResidencesFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
How to Get to Salcedo Village
Salcedo Village is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Salcedo Village
Things to See and Do in and around Salcedo Village
What to See in Salcedo Village
- Manila Bay
- Legazpi Active Park
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
Things to Do in Salcedo Village
- SM Mall of Asia
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall
- Ayala Center
- Glorietta Mall
- Power Plant Mall