What's Cascavel Velho Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Cascavel Velho. Visit places like Vereador Luis Picoli Square and Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Cascavel Municipal Lake and Migrant Square are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cascavel Velho?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Cascavel Velho but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Tennis courts
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Days Inn By Wyndham Cascavel - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away3.5-star hotel with bar
Bourbon Cascavel Hotel - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Caiuá Cascavel - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Deville Express Cascavel - 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Ibis Cascavel - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Cascavel VelhoCascavel Velho is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Cascavel.
- Cascavel (CAC), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Cascavel Velho
Things to See and Do in and around Cascavel Velho
Things to See near Cascavel Velho:
- Vereador Luis Picoli Square (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Cascavel Municipal Lake (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Migrant Square (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Federal Court of Justice (4.4 mi/7 km away)